Allowed in organic farming
Boro 2 is a product containing boron ethanolamine whose effectiveness is favoured by the presence of humic and fulvic acids. Boro 2 can be applied both in foliar treatment and in fertigation. It is ideal for crops demanding boron, such as crucifers (turnip, cabbage, kale, broccoli), tobacco, cotton, asparagus, sunflower, alfalfa, stone and pome fruits. The product can be mixed with most of pesticides, however it is recommended performing compatibility tests prior to application.
- it increases production since it improves pollen fertility, flowering, fruit set and reduces early drop
- it increases effectiveness given that boron ethanolamine is vectored by humic and fulvic acids
- it enhances quality favouring production and sugar accumulation
- it prevents physiological disorders caused by boron deficiency: grape millerandage, beet “heart rot” and celery stalks cracking
- it prevents boron deficiency since it can be employed in postharvest to regenerate plant’s reserves