Nano.t Fe Bio
Allowed in organic farming
Nano.t Fe Bio® is a colloidal suspension based on nano-iron (particles of size between 5 and 10 nm) allowed in organic farming. It is a new approach to the world of plant nutrition, with a lower environmental impact than conventional products: with a lower iron intake, the same results are achieved. It is especially effective in soils with a high content of active limestone and can also be used in soilless cultivation (peat, coconut fiber). It is applied in fertigation at low doses thanks to its high efficiency.
- Applied in fertigation, it guarantees high efficiency at low doses against iron chlorosis and increases productivity
- Acts with a controlled release of iron according to the needs of the plant
- Improves the effectiveness of iron because it is not photolabile and it is not deactivated by the soil
- Increases the effectiveness of fertilization thanks to the acidic pH and the ability to stimulate the root development of the plant
- Reduces the environmental impact as it is not leachable