Nano.t Fe® aims to be a new approach to the world of plant nutrition, characterized by a greater effectiveness and a lower environmental impact compared to conventional iron-based fertilizers: with a lower nutrient intake, the same results are achieved. The nano-iron (particles <100 nm) contained in Nano.t Fe® is in colloidal suspension, it is retained by the soil and remains available for the plant. Recommended for horticultural (greenhouse: both in soil and soilless; open field) and arboreal crops (stone fruit, pome fruit, small fruits, kiwi, etc.). It is applied in fertigation (in repeated interventions at low dosages).
- improves the productivity and quality of production by avoiding chlorosis due to iron deficiencies
- prevents future chlorosis as it allows the plant to create reserves
- increases the effectiveness of iron because it is not photolabile and it is not deactivated by the soil
- improves the effectiveness of fertilization thanks to the acidic pH and the ability to stimulate the root development of the plant
- reduces the environmental impact as it is not leachable