NANO.T Fe 2.0 effectively prevents iron chlorosis thanks to its formulation containing Nano-Iron in colloidal suspension. NANO.T Fe 2.0 is persistent because it is retained in the soil (it does not leach) and is stable in a very wide pH range from 1 to 10. NANO.T Fe 2.0 stimulates rooting and prevents post-transplant stress. The acidic pH favors the absorption of the fertilizers associated with it.
The NANO.T production process is a patent of FCP Cerea.
- It effectively prevents iron chlorosis, even in soils with high chlorinating power where the chelates are not very effective;
- Promotes an optimal development of the root system;
- Persistent since it is not deactivated (effective at pH> 1-10) and is not subject to leaching;
- Easily usable:
- It can be used during the day as it is not photosensitive
- It does not create deposits in fertigation systems
- It can be applied both in fertigation and localized with the injector pole
- The acidic pH increases the effectiveness of the fertilizers associated with it and removes any encrustations