Iron fertilizer solution, Nano.t Fe® is a new approach to vegetal nutrition, with lower environmental impact compared to conventional methods: significantly lower dosages for the same results.
It needs to be applied in fertigation (several applications at low dosages, 2-3 liters/ha).
The iron in Nano.t Fe® is in a colloidal suspension (iron nanoparticles <100 nm).
So small particles guarantee several advantages:
– Prevention of iron chlorosis
– Controlled release according to plant needs
– Are completely biodegradable
– Cannot be kept by the water filtering systems
– Provision of phosphorus
– Not subject to leaching
– Are active:
• In any soil
• In a wide pH range 1-10
• In any light and temperature conditions
Recommended for horticultural crops (greenhouse: both conventional than soilless cultivation; open field) and fruit trees (stone fruits, pome fruits, berries, kiwi…).