VERV N9 is an organic nitrogen fertilizer with a very high content of amino acids, oligopeptides and peptides, greater than 50%, obtained from enzymatic hydrolysis (low salinity). VERV N9 has a phytostimulant action and a very high nutritional efficiency, promoting the development and activity of both the roots and the foliar apparatus. VERV N9 improves soil fertility conditions and stimulates the growth of microorganisms and their activity.
- Stimulating effect thanks to the high content of amino acids, oligopeptides and peptides > 50%;
- Promotes the development of the plant in particular of the roots;
- It increases the efficiency of the fertilizers used in combination,
- More constant release and limited the risk of leaching;
- It increases the biological fertility of the soil thanks to the quality of the organic matrix (low salinity) and the C/N ratio equal to 8;
- Versatile since it can be used both in fertigation and foliar application in association with other products for nutrition and defence.
Be-Start NP is a liquid organo-mineral fertilizer, ideal for applications at transplant or during the vegetative growth (starter technique). It can also be used in fertigation and for seedlings during their transplant. It has a high content of soluble phosphorus, organic nitrogen, organic carbon and glycine betaines.
- It favours root growth and helps vegetative development
- Its particular formulation allows a controlled release of phosphorus
- It increases the photosynthetic activity
- It reduces the sensitivity to thermal, salt and water stresses
Giove Bio is an organic straight fertilizer based on nitrogen, potassium and organic matter of vegetal origin, allowed in organic farming. The presence of amino acids with a low molecular weight and of peptides favours a balanced growth of the plant.
• It favours the development of crops increasing productivity
• It stimulates photosynthesis thanks to the amino acids with a low molecular weight
• It stimulates protein synthesis and provides energy to the plant thanks to organic nitrogen and carbon
IRIDE contains organic phosphorus of vegetable origin with a stimulating action. IRIDE providing phosphorus readily assimilable by the plant and humic and fulvic acids (24%) facilitates rooting and vegetative development. Being rich in carbohydrates, IRIDE gives energy to both the plant and the soil, promoting the development of useful microorganisms and increasing fertility.
- Energy booster stimulates root development, flowering and vegetative development;
- Biostimulant action thanks to the combined action of a high content of humic and fulvic acids 23% and betaines;
- Rapid efficacy, totally soluble, readily assimilable organic nitrogen, organic phosphorus and potassium;
- High efficiency since nutrients in organic form are difficult to retrograde and leach.
EDAFOS contains an high titer of phosphorus complexed with betaines. EDAFOS has a starter action, promotes rooting, stimulates blossoming and strengthens the plant. The combined action of phosphorus and betaines makes the plant less susceptible to stressful conditions. EDAFOS thanks to the very acidic pH creates an optimal environment for the absorption of nutrients. If used on stone fruit after fruit setting, it stimulates the growth and the hardening of the stone. On the vine in post-setting it stimulates the elongation of the bunch.
- Better root development, increase and synchronization of blossoming, better fruit set thanks to the high content of soluble and rapidly absorbable phosphorus;
- High efficiency as the phosphorus complexed by the organic matrix is not retrograded and leaching is limited;
- Biostimulant action and protection from stress thanks to the presence of betaines;
- It increases nutrition efficiency thanks to better root development and acid pH.
- It can be mixed with all the most common products employed in fertigation.
K-FAST contains a high content of activated potassium. K-FAST thanks to the synergistic action of sulfur and humic and fulvic acids, acidifies the rhizosphere allowing complete absorption of potassium which is rapidly translocated in the fruit. K-FAST also performs an anti-stress action supporting the plant in the delicate phase of fruit ripening, allowing you to harvest quality fruit with a higher dry matter content, limiting the risk of over-ripening.
- Stimulates ripening, uniforms and increases color and brix degree thanks to the high content of soluble and rapidly absorbable potassium;
- High efficiency since the potassium complexed by the organic matrix limits the risk of leaching;
- Biostimulant action and protection from stress thanks to the presence of humic and fulvic acids;
- Increases nutrition efficiency thanks to a better root development and an acidic pH.
B-Power is a product containing boron ethanolamine whose effectiveness is favoured by the presence of humic and fulvic acids. B-Power can be applied both in foliar treatment and in fertigation. It is ideal for crops demanding of boron such as crucifers (turnip, cabbage, kale, broccoli), tobacco, cotton, asparagus, sunflower, alfalfa, stone fruits and pome fruits. The product can be mixed with most of pesticides, however it is recommended performing compatibility tests prior to application.
- it increases production since it improves pollen fertility, flowering, fruit set and reduces early drop
- it increases effectiveness given that boron ethanolamine is carried by humic and fulvic acids
- it enhances quality favouring production and sugar accumulation
- it prevents physiological disorders caused by boron deficiency: grape millerandage, beet “heart rot” and celery stalks cracking
- it prevents boron deficiency since it can be employed in postharvest to regenerate plant’s reserves
Verv is a product with a specific action, co-formulant of natural origin obtained by enzymatic hydrolysis, effective both in foliar application and in fertigation. Verv acts as a synergist of foliar and root treatments by exerting a surfactant, humectant, carrier and adhesive action. Verv also has a nutritional action, it rehydrates the plant tissues and helps the plant to overcome stress conditions.
- Increases the effectiveness of foliar products (fertilizers and protection products), improving their distribution on the leaf (dispersing and humectant effect) and absorption (vehicle effect);
- Reduces leaching of protection products and dispersion in the environment (adhesive effect);
- Reduces the effect of stress due to the use of protection products;
- It is rapidly absorbed by the plant due to its vegetal origin.
Verv Plus is a bio-promoter of vegetative development containing over 45% of total amino acids in mainly levorotatory form. Verv Plus activates the plant’s metabolism thanks to the presence of organic nitrogen of amino acid origin and a balanced mix of microelements. Verv Plus improves productivity by stimulating vegetative development, flowering and fruit setting.
- Improves productivity by stimulating vegetative development, flowering and fruit set;
- It has a biostimulating action thanks to the presence of free amino acids and oligopeptides;
- It activates the metabolism of the plant thanks to the mix of microelements, preventing the onset of deficiencies;
- It increases the effectiveness of the products distributed together, thanks to the co-formulating action of the amino acid matrix.
Glycos plus is a specific product to promote and uniform the color and brix degree of fruits. Glycos plus has a formulation based on amino acids and potassium designed to induce fruit ripening while maintaining its shelf life. Glycos plus also contains boron which promotes the absorption of potassium and amplifies its effectiveness.
- Promotes and uniforms fruit color, increases quality and optimizes harvesting;
- I increase the brix degree of the fruit (sugar content) improving its shelf life;
- Maintains shelf life as it does not over-ripen the fruit;
- Easy to use, it can be applied mixed with all the main foliar products
Stim up is a specific action product with an activating action. Stim up stimulates vegetative and root development, flowering and fruit setting thanks to hormone-like activity. Stim up is effective at low doses as it contains short-chain humic and fulvic acids obtained by distillation that are more active and easily absorbed by the plant.
- Stimulates vegetative and root development thanks to hormone-like activity;
- Increases flowering and fruit setting thanks to the biostimulant action;
- High efficacy at low dosages as it contains short-chain humic and fulvic acids obtained by distillation that are more easily absorbed by the plant;
- Versatile since it can be applied effectively both by foliar and rooting and can be used in mixtures with all the main liquid products on the market (fertilizers and pesticides).
Cerere acts as a thermoprotector and osmoregulator, it is composed of short-chain polyols and humic extracts of natural origin. Cerere is indicated to limit damage from abiotic stress, in particular cold, heat, excess salinity, root asphyxia and hail. After the event occurs, it helps the plant recover more quickly.
- Increases resistance and reduces recovery time in the event of damage from cold, heat, excess salinity, root asphyxiation and hail;
- Quantity and quality even in case of too low or too high temperatures, excesses of light and salinity stress;
- Limits damage from cracking and burning;
- Saving of water, possibility of lengthening the irrigation intervals as it increases the resistance of the crop to water stress;
- Effective on all crops;
- Easy to use, it can be applied mixed with all the main products.