NANO.T Cu 4.5 contains copper with high nutritional efficiency thanks to the small size (nanotechnology) of the particles present in the formulation which make it effective even at low dosage. NANO.T Cu 4.5 is ideal for CURING DEFICIENCIES AND PREVENT PHYSIOLOGICAL and mechanical DAMAGES (splits, hail, pruning and harvesting) of the foliar and root system of the plant. NANO.T Cu 4.5 being a colloidal suspension of nano particles has a high contact surface and is not very washable when applied by foliar and not leachable if applied to the soil. NANO.T Cu 4.5 strengthens the plant and plant tissues and stimulates self-defense mechanisms to improve the response to diseases and nutritional disorders.
- Low-dose efficacy thanks to the high contact surface;
- Low environmental impact as it is not very washable if applied by foliar and not leachable if applied in fertigation;
- Low risk of phytotoxicity and does not stain crops thanks to the innovative formulation;
- It improves the effectiveness of the combined products (whether they are fertilizers and / or pesticides), by acidifying the solution.
Nano.t Fe Bio® is a colloidal suspension based on nano-iron allowed in organic farming. It is a new approach to the world of plant nutrition, with a lower environmental impact than conventional products: with a lower iron intake, the same results are achieved. It is especially effective in soils with a high content of active limestone and can also be used in soilless cultivation (peat, coconut fiber). It is applied in fertigation at a low dosage thanks to its high efficiency.
- Applied in fertigation, it guarantees high efficiency at a low dosage against iron chlorosis
- It increases productivity with low dosages
- Improves the effectiveness of iron because it is not photosensitive and it is not deactivated by the soil
- Increases the effectiveness of fertilization thanks to the acidic pH and to the ability to stimulate the root development of the plant
- Reduces the environmental impact as it is not leachable
Nano.t Total is a new approach to the world of plant nutrition, a solution with a lower environmental impact than conventional fertilizers: with a lower intake of nutrients, the same results are achieved. It provides nano-iron and nano-phosphorus (particles <100 nm size) in colloidal form. It is applied in fertigation at low dosages thanks to its high efficiency.
- It offers a complete nutrition by improving productivity and quality of the crop
- It provides nano-phosphorus available for the plant and non-retrogradable
- It improves the effectiveness of fertilization thanks to the acidic pH
- It stimulates the root development of the plant
- It increases the effectiveness of iron because it is not photosensitive and it is active in any type of soil
- It reduces the environmental impact as it is not leachable
NANO.T Fe 2.0 effectively prevents iron chlorosis thanks to its formulation containing Nano-Iron in colloidal suspension. NANO.T Fe 2.0 is persistent because it is retained in the soil (it is not washed away) and is stable in a very wide pH range from 1 to 10. NANO.T Fe 2.0 stimulates rooting and prevents post-transplant stress. The acid pH favors the absorption of the fertilizers associated with it.
The NANO.T production process is a patent of FCP Cerea.
- It effectively prevents iron chlorosis, even in soils with high chlorinating power where the chelates are not very effective;
- Promotes optimal development of the root system;
- Persistent since it is not deactivated (effective at pH> 1-10) and is not washed away from the soil;
- Easily usable:
- It can be used during the day as it is not photolabile
- It does not create deposits in fertigation systems
- It can be applied both in fertigation and localized with the injector pole
- pH, increases the effectiveness of the fertilizers associated with it and removes any encrustations