Allowed in organic farming
NATURBLACK is a concentrate of humic extracts (28% of which 22% humic and 6% fulvic) with an activating action on the plant. NATURBLACK applied on the leaves has an auxin-like physioactivating action that is particularly strong in situations of high stress for the plant (weeding, sudden changes in temperature, pruning, hail, etc). NATURBLACK used in fertigation stimulates rooting, counteracts post-transplant stress of seedlings, promotes the absorption of nutrients blocked in the soil, improves soil structure and it is an ideal substrate for the proliferation of useful soil microorganisms. NATURBLACK, having an acidic pH, is optimal both in combination with pesticides and other fertilizers.
- Stimulates the growth and development of the plant by activating its metabolism;
- It has an anti-stress effect for the plant (transplant, weeding, sudden changes in temperature, pruning, hail, frost);
- Promotes rooting and facilitates the absorption of nutrients present in the soil;
- Improves the physicial fertility of the soil (structure) and the biological fertility, by promoting the development of useful microorganisms in the soil;
- Improves the effectiveness of the products combined with it (fertilizers, pesticides) thanks to the acidic pH.