Allowed in organic farming
VERV N9 is an organic nitrogen fertilizer with a very high content of amino acids, oligopeptides and peptides, greater than 50%, obtained from enzymatic hydrolysis (low salinity). VERV N9 has a phytostimulant action and a very high nutritional efficiency, promoting the development and activity of both the roots and the foliar apparatus. VERV N9 improves soil fertility conditions and stimulates the growth of microorganisms and their activity.
- Stimulating effect thanks to the high content of amino acids, oligopeptides and peptides > 50%;
- Promotes the development of the plant in particular of the roots;
- It increases the efficiency of the fertilizers used in combination,
- More constant release and limited risk of leaching;
- It increases the biological fertility of the soil thanks to the quality of the organic matrix (low salinity) and the C/N ratio equal to 8;
- Versatility since it can be used both in fertigation and foliar application in association with other products for nutrition and defence.